Clermont-Ferrand International Short Film Festial 2013 is inviting entries for it international competition and short film market.
25th International Competition
Registration Deadlines :
– July 15, 2012: for films made in 2011 (after July, 1st)
– October 14, 2012: for films made in 2012
Registration fee : no fee
1) Films completed after : July 1, 2011
2) Maximum Running Time : 40 minutes
3) Origin : Worldwide, France excepted
4) Festival screening format : 35 mm, DCP and Quicktime files
For further information :
28th Short Film Market
Registration fee: no fee
Only films entered at the 2013 Clermont-Ferrand Short Film Festival
can be registered to the 28th Short Film Market.
For further information: